榆树范文网

皮革包的函电询盘范文(汇总20篇)

78

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第1篇

根据广告询价

seeing your ad in“family life” we become interested in your silver wares of court styles. please quote us for the supply of the items listed on the enclosed query form and give your prices . shanghai. it would be appreciated if you include your earliest delivery date, terms of payment, and discounts for regular purchases.

我们看过贵xxx在《家庭生活》杂志上的广告,对你们的宫廷银器颇感兴趣。

请贵方按随函附表所列产品提供“.上海”报价,最好包括最快交货日期、付款条件及所能提供的定期购货折价。

承使馆推荐询价

we learn from the our embassy that you are producing for export hand-made shoes and gloves in natural leather. there is a steady demand here for high-class goods of this type, especially in unique designs. will you please send us your catalog, export prices and terms of payment, together with any samples you would like to let us examine.

从我国大使馆获悉贵公司制造并出口天然皮革材料的鞋类及手套。

我国有对此类高级产品稳定需求的市场,特别需要样式新颖的产品。请惠送贵公司的产品目录、出口价格、付款条件及所能提供的样品为荷。

按样品询价

we have a large demand for the supply of 50,000 meters brown serge, whose sample is enclosed to show you the shade and quality we require. please send your samples corresponding to our samples with the most reasonable price . singapore if you can supply within three months from now.

本公司需要5万公尺棕色斜纹布的大量供货。现随函附送我方所需货物的样品,以示其色调及品质。

若贵公司能在3个月内供货,请送供货样品,并提供新加坡港.最合理的报价。

贵方的稳定订户。

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第2篇

外贸采购询盘常用英语口语

做外贸采购工作经常要询盘,写英文询盘也是常事,写一份合适的外贸客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的'常用语句,

英文询盘

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm . prices, Mr. Li?

英文询盘

xxx先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us .

我们希望你们报离岸价格,

Would you tell us your best prices . Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第3篇

Dear x,

Thank you for your interests in my item.

I am sorry but we can’t offer you that low price you asked for.

We feel that the price listed is reasonable and has been carefully calculated and leaves me limited profit already.

However, we’d like to offer you some discounts on bulk purchases.

If your order is more than X pieces, we will give you a discount of xx% off.

Please let me know for any further questions. Thanks.

Sincerely,

(name)

Dear X,

Hope you still remember me,i sent you quotation for XX(products)on XX(date),well maybe you are very busy ,and i understand.

I review your websit very carefully, and have much interests to make a start for our cooperation,to provide the best special service.

Could you give me some advice so that we can do better.

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第4篇

一、买家询盘为泛问所有产品

询盘格式通常如下:

We are interested in all your products, could you please send us more information and samples about your products and price list?

可参考如下模板回复:

DearSir/ Madam,

Thanks for your inquiry at .

We are professional supplier for plush toys at competitive price, located in Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. Here is the attachment with some pictures of our products that may suit your requirements, for more, please check our website, and select the products that you’re interested in.

We have great interest in developing business with you, should you have any inquiries or comments, we would be glad to talk in details through MSN:XXX\ mails or any way you like.

(附件内容可挑选一些公司主打产品)

客户泛泛咨询时,往往真实购买意图一般,除非其正好需要/感兴趣您现在的产品或您挑选出的主打产品。对能给予继续回复的客户应继续重点追踪,没有回复的客户则可以考虑不必花费大量时间追踪。

二、买家询盘为针对公司具体产品发的询价

此类询价目标性较强,真实有效性较高,需重点跟进。已经根据买家询盘内容做出了具体回复,并同时报了价格,但买家没有再发邮件过来。

建议可发以下类似邮件提醒买家:

DearSir/ Madam,

Good morning!

For several days no news from you, my friend. Now I am writing for reminding you about our offer for item of XXX dated XXX according to your relativeinquiry at . Have you got (or checked) the prices or not? Any comments by return will be much appreciated. (可根据客户要求的产品加上自己产品的特色)It will be our big pleasure if we have opportunities tobe on service of you in near future.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

(可将第一次发给客户的邮件内容附在邮件下方以提醒买家第一次邮件回复内容。)

若过段时间,买家还是没有回复邮件,建议可再发如下类似邮件再次追踪:

DearSir/ Madam,

How are you? Hope everything is ok with you all along.

Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business. If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with competitive prices as per your request.

By the way, how about your order (or business) with item XXX? If still pending,I would like to offer our latest prices to promote an opportunity to cooperatewith each other.

如果连续三封邮件发出去之后买家仍然无动于衷,基本证明买家可能对您产品/价格不感兴趣或者由于其他原因暂时不需要您的产品,我们应暂时搁置,将时间用在继续寻找新的目标客户上。

当然也有很多非常好的买家会被您的毅力感动,回复告诉您一些关于产品进展的情况,我们千万不可急于求成,而应按照客户的提示有针对性得去保持追踪。

以下为几种经常收到的买家回复:

1、客户收到跟进邮件后,如果觉得还没有对我们产品有需求的话,他/她一般都会说以后联系,不管怎样,能让客户回复已经不错了,说明以后还是有机会的:

Dear,

I’m doing fine, thanks for your information.

I’m still in the planning of building my new house, due to the work constrain Idecided to delay it first.

Anyway I will contact you once I decided. Thanks!

2、收邮件的人不是公司决策者

Dear,

Thank you! I received your email and I sent it to my boss. He didn't tell me anything just now.

I will contact you soon once got any news.

3、告诉您不及时回复邮件的原因

Dear,

I receive more than 10 offers every day and it will take me some times to look into each and every offers. I will contact you in the future if you are in ourselection of companies.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

跟进技巧:这类客户建议可通过发新产品介绍或者新报价的方式来保持联系,相信时间久了成为您客户的可能性还是比较大的。至少让买家对您留有印象,即使暂时不需要您的产品,日后有需要的时候也会首先想到您。

4、可能暂时不需要您的产品,但会问其他产品或者详细咨询一些与产品相关的问题,如:

Dear,

Please excuse the delay in my reply.

I have been so busy searching through all the mails, concerning the plush toys project.

May I ask you, where you purchase your soft fabric for the toys? We have acustomer who is interested in this subject.

In the coming days, I will reply concerning some samples.

跟进技巧:这样的客户就要根据公司的实际情况来回复了,建议不管能否帮得上忙都能给些回复和建议,暂时不能成为客户也可以先做朋友嘛,至少他问的是与您产品相关的问题,中国有句俗话“多个朋友多条财路”,特别是生意上的朋友!

5、想借机刺探军情的

Dear,

Sorry for the late reply. I will get back with you later.

I am very busy at the moment. If you have US customer as reference, that would help a lot.

I am not here to steal information. We use reference in US to generate trust,just like you have “connections” (friends) among Chinese.

跟进技巧:

应对这样的买家,如果公司在US地区有关系较好,规模较大的老客户,不妨挑选两个介绍给他/她,这样很能显示您的实力。但回复之前还是应根据公司具体产品在这个地区的推广情况来做妥当回复,站在买家立场多思考其询问的真正目的,一般简单告知公司名称即可,谨慎透露对方联系方式。

如果在US地区没有客户,可以多介绍一些其他国家的客户来显示公司实力,同时向买家暗示我们在US地区还没有合作伙伴,如果您和我合作,将会帮助您开发整个US市场。

6、讨价还价

Dear,

Thanks for your reply, I have received your quote and I am currently looking through all of the quotations that I have received. Currently your prices aren't the best but your products are very good. If you could make your prices morecompetitive I am sure we would be putting an order in with you very soon.

跟进技巧:可根据具体价格情况回复客户,或通过询问客户订单量大小来做可能范围内的让步。

总结:

做外贸要有耐性,对于外贸询盘要保持跟进。由于客户每天都会收到很多邮件,如果我们不及时跟进,往往买家就会忽略我们,所以应该积极采取跟进措施。

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第5篇

回复询盘 告知无货

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

回复询盘 ,量大折价

we are pleased to receive your letter of 5 july and enclose our catalogue and price list. also by separate post we are sending you the samples of our products. our catalogue contains items and their specifications of our supplies. through comparing our prices with those of other suppliers, you will appreciate the moderate prices of ours. for a total purchase of not less than 100,000 and not more than 200,000 american dollars, we would allow a discount of 10% and for a purchase larger than 200,000 american dollars, we would allow a 20% special discount.

很高兴收到贵公司7月5日来函。现寄上产品目录与价目表。同时另封寄去样品,请查收。

所寄产品目录包括本公司产品的品名、规格。与其他厂商的价格比较,我方的报价定会使贵方满意。

凡总定购量超过100,000美元但不足200,000美元者,我方将给予10%的折扣;凡总定购量超过200,000美元者,我方将给予20%的折扣。

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第6篇

11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll beneeding

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12、I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13、Better have something we can get our hands onrather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14、It'll be easier for us to get down to factsthen.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day ortwo here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'dlike to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 、We've got to report back to the headoffice.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18、Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 、We've arranged our schedule without anytrouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked outfor you and your you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第7篇

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

We’ll be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We’re sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第8篇

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第9篇

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第10篇

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

外贸行业人员日常用语:询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

we addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

we answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。

please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, xxx、xxx、莎纶等报最低价格。

please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵xxx寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。

please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

we have received your letter of july 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第11篇

1. I write you to ask about… ― 我来信是询问……

I write you to ask about Melon Seeds, first and second quality.

我来信是询问有关一级品和二级品瓜子的价格。

I write you to ask about the tea of various quality.

我来信是询问各种品质的茶叶价格。

I write you to ask about your Cow Hides.

我来信是询问你们的牛皮价格。

2. Are those prices…?― 这些价格是……价吗?

Are those prices FOB or CIF ? 这些价格是离岸零售价格还是到岸价格?

Are those prices opening or closing? 这些价格是开盘价还是这样收盘价?

3. That sounds very… ― 那似乎非常……

That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

That sounds very good.那似乎很好。

That sounds very reasonable. 那似乎还合理。

4. There’s one problem… ― 有一个问题……

There’s one problem. 有一个问题。

There’s one problem to be mentioned. 有一个问题要提出来。

There’s one problem that I hate to mention ,but… 有一个问题我本不愿提起,但是……

5. The price you quoted is…― xxx的价格……

The price you quoted is quite good for your country. xxx的价格相当适合贵国。

The price you quoted is a little stiff. xxx的价格有点偏高。

The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting. xxx的价格对出口而言,有点偏高。

6. Would you please…? ― 请您…好吗?

Would you please give me a quotation? xxx个价好吗?

Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list? 您可以给我目录单和价格单吗?

Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?

您能告诉我们可供现货的数量吗?

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第12篇

Would you please send us your catalogue together with detailed quotations?

请寄样品目录单及详细价格单好吗?

Would you inform us of the prices at which you can supply?

请告之你方能出示的价格好吗?

Would you please give me an indication of the price? 请你们提出一个估计价格好吗?

7. May I…? ― 我可以……吗?

May I know the main line you deal in?

请问你方主要经营哪些种类商品?

May I have a price list with specifications? 能给我一份注有货物规格的价格单吗?

May I take the catalogue back with me so that I may be able to look into it more closely?

请问我能否把目录单带回去进一步研究一下?

8. We’d like to … ― 我们想……

We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.

我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

We’d like to have your lowest quotations CIF Seattle.

我们希望你报西雅图 CIF 最低价。

We’d like to place a large order with you if the price is favourable.

若贵方价格优惠,我方可以向你方大量订货。

9. Could you…? ― 你们能……吗?

Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog.

目录中所列的商品你们能报价吗?

Could you tell me the prices of these goods? 你们能报一下这些产品的价格吗?

Could you give us an indication of your price? 请你们先提出一个估计价格好吗/

Could you give us some idea about your prices? 请你们介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第13篇

1、I've come to make sure that your stay inBeijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 、You're going out of your way for us, Ibelieve.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,ifit is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plannow.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 、If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enoughtime for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7、So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it isall right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9、We'd have to compare notes on what we'vediscussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10、That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第14篇

询盘 并邀请访问

we had your enclosed drawings of 5 types of machines in your letter feb. 2, . would you please inform us by return of the price, discounts, terms of payment and the time when you can deliver them. if your quotations are suitable and the quality proves good, we’ll be pleased to invite your representative over for detailed discussion.

我方收到贵方2月2日函及随函所附有关5种机械的图纸。

请函报有关机械的价格、折扣、付款方式及最早的交货时间。

如果报价合理并能证明质量优秀,我方将邀请贵方的代表过来详谈。

如何索要产品目录

we get your name and address from your local chamber of are an importer of plastic products and we would appreciate it if you would send us your catalogue in the new year.

我方从贵公司的商会获知你们的名称与地址。

本公司经营塑料制品的进口业务,希望能够得到贵公司明年的产品目录。

按产品图片询盘

in your letter of december 3, 2000, we got your enclosed price list and catalogue, we found that one of your goods is to our satisfaction, so we are now post its picture back to you. would you please inform us in detail its price, terms of payment and terms of shipment. we hope you would quote us the most reasonable price. as we have a large population here, if the goods are sold well, we are sure to place regular orders with you.

收到贵方月3日函及所附价目单和产品目录。我方看中其中的一种产品,现将其图片寄还。

请祥报该产品的价格、付款方式及装运条件。希望得到贵方最合理的报价。我国人口众多,如果销路好,我方一定会成为

皮革包的函电询盘xxx 第15篇

外贸邮件模板

Dear **

Nice to meet you .

Thank you for the favor of our products .At the same time .We would very much like to work with you to establish long-term friendly relations of cooperation . I am sale director of santong plastic Supply name is have 8 years experience plastic bottle and box . I think we could get your mind.

Our business model is both whole sale and retail. So that we will accept the DIY style or Own Style form the MOW is 1 piece as retail price .