商务英语口语对话xxx 第1篇
machine 电话应答机
A:I found that the ansering machine is not popular in China.
B:Right. Most of us do not have it in the office.
A:我发现在中国,电话应答机不是很流行。
B:是的,我们大部分人都没在办公室里安装。
2. Battery 电池
A: My phone is not showing caller IDs.
B: The batteries are probably dead.
A:我的电话没有来电显示了。
B:可能是电池没电了。
活页夹
A: May I have a couple of blinders?
B: Sure. I will get you a few.
A:给我几个活页夹好吗?
B:当然可以,我给你找几个。
disk 计算机磁盘
A: Can I have a computer disk?
B: We don't have any floppy disks any more. I have only CDs.
A:我能要些计算机磁盘吗?
B:我们这不再用软盘了,我只有CD。
抽屉
A: Where did you put your U-disk?
B: In the first drawer on the left.
A:你把U盘放在哪了?
B:左侧第一个抽屉。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第2篇
Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.
海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。
Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。
Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。
Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
Henry:I see.
亨利:我了解。
Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。
Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.
海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第3篇
A: did you see the letter I got from Bradford Films? They sent it in response to your phone call last week.
你看到xxx德电影公司给我寄来的信了吗?他们是回复你上周给他们去的电话。
B: if they wanted to say something about my call last week, why didn’t they sand it to me?
如果他们要说我上周电话的事,那为什么不把信寄给我?
A: I guess they must not have your contact information, so they sent it addressed in care of your department head. Anyhow, they wrote to confirm in writing what you discussed about the Milton contract.
我想他们一定是没有你的联系方式,所以才在地址处上加上烦转交部门领导。不管怎样,他们写信的目的就是以书面形式确认一下你们有关米尔顿合同的讨论细节。
B: can I see it for a second?
我可以看一下信吗?
A: sure, here it is…
当然可以,给你。
B: “Dear Mr. Clark, Further to our telephone call last Friday, I am writing to confirm our meeting on july 21. As we discusses, our meeting is to review the contract details.”
“亲爱的xxx先生,关于上周五的通话内容,我写信来确认7月21日的会议。我们已经讨论过,此次会议主要是审核一下合同的细节。”
A: did they ask you to send the files beforehand?
他们要你提前寄发文件了吗?
B: let’s see,”we would e grateful if you could please send related materials to our office prior to our meeting.” It looks like…hey, was there anything else sent along with this letter?
我看一下,“如果你们能在会议之前把相关材料寄到我们办公室的话,我们会非常感激。”好像…嗨,还有什么东西同这封信一同寄来的?
A: I don't think so, why do you ask?
没有了,你为什么这么问?
B: the letter reads, “please find enclosed a copy of our agenda for your revire.” I don’t see anything else in the envelope…
信上说,“请查收随信附上的会议日程复印件,供你参考。”在信封里我什么也没看到。
A: maybe they forgot to attach it to the letter. You should give them another call.
也许他们忘记把他附在信里了。你应该再给他们打个电话。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第4篇
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
xxx:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
xxx:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see...I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten . dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
xxx:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
xxx:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
xxx:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
xxx:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
xxx:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第5篇
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是xxx。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第6篇
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
xxx:喂,业务部,我是xxx.xxx。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
xxx:嗨,xxx女士。我是世界计算机的xxx皮特森。
Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
xxx:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
xxx:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
xxx:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
xxx:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five . dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
xxx:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
xxx:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
xxx:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
xxx:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
xxx:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
xxx:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第7篇
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
xxx:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
xxx:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的'分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
xxx:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
xxx:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
xxx:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
商务英语口语对话xxx 第8篇
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
xxx:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
xxx:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
xxx:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
xxx:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
xxx:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
xxx:是什么独特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
xxx:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
Harold:No kidding?
xxx:真的吗?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
xxx:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
xxx:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
xxx:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
xxx:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。