榆树范文网

参观工厂的英文范文(合集10篇)

88

参观工厂的英文范文 第1篇

A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?

A:方先生,我可以 参观一下贵公 司吗?

B: Yes,ot course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.

B:是的,当然,我带你 四处转转,咱们走吧!

A: Your buildings are very large.

A:你们的办公大楼真大啊!

B: Yes. We are still expanding.

B:是的,我们还在扩建呢。

A; What's that red building?

A:那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?

B: That's our research and development center.

B:那是我们的研发中心。

A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?

A:可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?

B: Of course. lt's on the fourth floor.

B:好的,在四楼.

A: Is any work done by yourself?

A:所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?

B: are fully self-sufficient,

B:是的,我们完全自给自足。

A: What type of company is it?

A:你们是哪一类型的公司?

B: lt' trading company.

B: 我们是一家贸易公司。

A: Does most of your business deal in exports?

A: 你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?

B: of our business is in trade with America.

B: 是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的.

A: How about Europe?

A:那欧洲方面呢?

B; the much. But with a view to future have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in .

B:嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。

A: Is your main office in Shanghai?

A:总公司是在上海吗?

B: was founded in belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.

B:是的,它成立于1993年。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!

参观工厂的英文范文 第2篇

下面是外贸英语保险费率对话,快来看看吧。

premium rates

保险费率

a: though i have effected insurance for quite a few times, there is still one thing i am not sure.

虽然我曾经办过几次保险,但仍有一事不是很了解。

b: what is it?

什么问题?

a: what do you think are the main factors that determine the premium rates?

你认为决定保险费率的主要因素有哪些?

b: first, i think it is the carrying vessel, like its age, classification, ownership and management. and the second is packing.

首先,我认为是运载船只的情况。比如它的船龄,类型,船主及管理。此次就是包装。

a: packing should be seaworthy for strong enough to endure rough handling.

包装应适合海运或足够坚固,经得住野蛮装卸。

b: in some cases, it is. but not for air freight and container shipment, they tend to require less packing.

在某种情况下不是这样的。空运和集装箱运输就不是这样,我们往往要求较少的包装。

a: how about the type of merchandize to be shipped?

装运商品的类型有关系吗?

b: it must be considered, because some goods are more vulunerable to damage.

当然需要加以考虑。因为有些产品更易破损。

a: i guess the distance of transportation and modes of transport also influence the rates.

我想运输距离和方式也会影响费率的。

b: right. sometimes, underwriters charge you at a higher premium just because the goods are easily to be damaged or get stolen.

是的。有时候保险商会因为发运货物受损或易被偷窃,而收取较高的保险费。

a: are there close connections between the types of risks and the premium?

保险险种和费率之间关系密切吗?

b : yes, the more expensive cover is required, the higher the premium rate is.

是的,保险范围越广,保险费率就越高。

a: if the goods to be shipped are glassware, the premium rate against all risks including breakage differs greatly from that excluding it.

如果所投保的货物是玻璃制品,投保包括破碎险在内的一切险种与不包括破碎险的相比有很多的区别。

b: last but not least, the volume of cargo. that means a substantial shipment may get more favorable premium.

最后一点重要的是商品数量。就是说大批量的货物运输可能获得更优惠的保险费率。

a: i am clear about the rates now. i really appreciate your help.

现在我清楚了。感谢你的帮助。

b: i'm entirely at your service.

愿意为您效劳。

词组学习:

1. be vulnerable to 容易……

eg. he is vulnerable to temptation.

他是容易受到诱惑的。

eg. but experts are warning that the so-called smart grids might be vulnerable to cyber attacks.

参观工厂的英文范文 第3篇

Notice: in the morning of September, a number of Australian students will visit our school and watch the whole school students at the school gate on time. The arrangement of the activity is as follows: first take them to the library reading room, and then the prinl will introduce the situation of the school, and then lead them to visit the claoom reconstruction, laboratory and school workshop. In addition, a friendly basketball match will be held in the student union of (XX place).

中文翻译:

通知:xx月上午将有多名澳大利亚学生到我校参观,准时在学校门口看全校学生欢迎活动安排:先带他们到图书馆阅览室参观,然后校长介绍学校情况,然后领他们参观教室再建、实验室和校办车间并在:将在(XX地)校学生会举行篮球友谊赛。

参观工厂的英文范文 第4篇

自我介绍

A: I don't believe we've met.

A:我们以前没有见过吧?

B: don't think we have.

B:我想没有。

A: My name is Wang Feng.

A:我叫王枫.

B: How do you do ? My name is Douglas Stone

B:您好,我是道格拉斯・斯通.

A: Here's my name card.

A:这是我的名片。

B: And here's mine.

B:这是我的.

A: lt's nice to finally meet you.

A:很高兴终于与您见面了。

B: And l'm glad to meet you,too.

B:我也很高兴见到您。

介绍自己和他人

A: Hello. l'm Fred.

A:你好,我叫弗雷德。

B: Glad to meet 'm haven't seen you around before.

B: 很高兴见到你,我叫莎拉。我以前没见过你。

A: No. I've just started work for Manders. l'm in the Sales Department.

A: 是没见过。我刚刚到曼德斯公司工作。我在销售部。

B: What do you do there?

B:你在那儿做什么工作?

A: 'm on the market research you?

A:哦,我在那儿做市场调查。你呢?

B: 've been with Manders for years. l'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant,

B:嗯,我在曼德斯公司干了许多年了。我是费尔德先生的的私人助理。

A: haven't met he here?

A:啊,我没见过他。他也在这儿吗?

B: 's him. Let me introduce you. Let me introduce you to Mr. Field. general manager of our company.

B:是的.他在那边。让我给你介绍一下、让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,费尔德先生。很荣幸认识您。

A: It's an honor to meet you.

参观工厂的英文范文 第5篇

A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you.

A:我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?

B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time.

B:我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。

A: How about tomorrow morning?

A:明天早上如何?

B: It's fine. We'll pick up at your hotel at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

B:没有问题,我们明天上午8点半到宾馆接您。

A: OK.

A:好的。

B: Could you wait at the front door of the hotel as it's difficult to park the car?

B:因为不好停车,可否请您在宾馆大门口等候?

A: No problem. How far is it from here to your factory?

A:没问题。从这儿到贵厂有多远?

B: Our factory is in Eastern Mountain Industry Area. It takes about 45 minutes by car.

B:我们工厂在东山工业区,开车大约45分钟。

A: Can we come back to Shenzhen before noon time'?

A:中午以前能赶回深圳吗?

B: It should be no problem.

B:没有问题。

A: Then see you tomorrow.

A:那我们明天见。

B: See you tomorrow,

B:明天见。

参观工厂的英文范文 第6篇

A: Welcome to our factory,Mr. Hill.

A:欢迎来到我们厂,希尔先生.

B: Nice to meet . Sun.

B:很高兴见到你,孙先生。

A: Let me show you around the way please.

A:让我带您到处看看,这边请。

B: Thank you,

B:谢谢。这个工厂有多大?

A: How large is the plant?

A:面积有87000平方米。

B: It covers an area of square meters.

B:比我想象的要大多了。你们建厂有多长时间了?

A: It's much larger than I expected. How long has your factory been established?

A:快30年了。七十年代末建成的。我们很快就要庆祝建厂三十周年了。

B: About 30 years. In the late 1970s. We'II soon be celebrating the30th anniversary.

B:祝贺你们!

A; Congratulations!

A:谢谢。

B: Thank you.

B:这个丁厂有多少员工?

A: How many employees do you have in this plant?

A:600个,我们是三班制。

B: 600. We're running on three shifts.

B:从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?

A: Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?

A:有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这一行的。好了,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看,好吗?

B: Our associates specializing in these fields make some acces- sories. Well. here we're at the production shop. Shall we start from the assembly line?

B:好的.

A: That's fine.

参观工厂的英文范文 第7篇

Before visiting the factory, I have been looking forward to visiting your factory. I hope I can learn a lot from this visit. I can show you our brochures.

I can take a look at your brochures. Please take a look at our annual production. I will show you a video about our company and new products.

I want you to meet some of our products Hello, Mr. Collins. I'd like to introduce Mr.

Chen. The president on my right is Mr. Brown.

He was promoted to the director of overseas sales department last year, so he knows the European market very well. In the product development department, he knows more about this product than anyone else. Our technical developers may be familiar with this problem.

About 20 minutes from the hotel, let me show you four Please come this way. We are going to the fourth floor. It's very dangerous.

Please don't get close to it. Please ask any questions. What's your annual capacity in this factory? We make an appointment every month.

We have three shifts. We check every part before installation. We are proud of our quality control procedures.

We have five laboratories and a full staff of 15 engineers I'm sorry, but it's confidential. I can't answer your question. = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = after visiting the factory = = = = = = = = = = how about the rest time? Lunch time, for example.

Would you like to discuss it at lunch? I'd like to discuss some details with your manager tomorrow. What do you think of our factory's visit to our factory? What's your general impression? It's very impressive. Your factory is very large and the facilities are very good.

We spend a lot of money on equipment, but it's better in the long run. Do you have any difficulties in meeting the production plan? You have a very efficient factory and I am confident to establish a long-term business relationship with you.

中文翻译:

在参观工厂之前,我一直期待着参观你们的工厂,我希望能从这次参观中学到很多东西,我可以给你们看一下我们的宣传册我可以看一下你们的小册子请看一下我们每年的生产情况,我会给你们看一段视频,介绍我们公司和新产品,我想让你们见见我们的一些产品大家好,柯林斯先生,我来介绍一下陈先生,我右边的总裁是布朗先生,他去年被提升为海外销售部主任,所以他对欧洲市场很了解他在产品开发部门他对这个产品的了解比任何人都多我们的技术开发人员可能对这个问题比较熟悉,离酒店大约20分钟,让我带你四处看看,请这边走,我们要到四楼,那里很危险,请不要靠近,请随便问任何问题,你在这家工厂的年产能是多少,我们每个月生产约台我们实行三班制我们在安装前检查每一个部件我们为我们的质量控制程序感到骄傲我们有五个实验室和一个15名工程师的全职员工总销售额的百分之三用于研发我很抱歉,但这是保密的我不能回答你的问题问题========================参观工厂后=======================休息时间怎么样?比如说,是午餐时间。你愿意在午餐时讨论一下吗?我想明天和你们的经理讨论一些细节,你觉得我们的工厂参观过我们的工厂怎么样,你的总体印象如何?给人留下深刻印象你的工厂规模很大,设施很好,我们在设备上花了很多钱,但从长远来看更好,你们在满足生产计划方面有什么困难吗?你们有一个非常高效的工厂,我有信心与你们建立长期的业务关系。

参观工厂的英文范文 第8篇

在客户参观的时候,要如何亲切自然的带领客户参观呢?这就需要一些技巧了,下面来看看外贸英语带领参观的对话吧。

A: Mr. 'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解 。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Research and so on.

A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

B: Can I have a look at your main plant?

B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.

A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?

B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

A: 'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

B: Okay.

B:好吧。

A: Here in the is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成 们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

B: How many employees do you have working in this area?

B:这个车间有多少工人?

A; We have about 50 employees on the ground is about 200/o of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers. maintenance staff. and quality control managers.

A:有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括 生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

B: What do all your quality control people oversee?

B:质量检查人员负责检查什么?

A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. 's move on to the assembly shop.

A:他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳 定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

B: It's up to you.

B:你决定吧。

A: go.

A:好,走吧.

B: All right.

B:好的。

参观工厂的英文范文 第9篇

Last month, my classmates and I went to a factory. The weather was fine that day. I was in a good environment.

We saw ceramics, paintings, some traditional clothes and so on. This factory was founded in XX. Now it is a very famous factory with too many cultural relics.

It is one of the most famous factories in the world. It is a very exciting place. I think it is a good education.

If you only have time in a factory, make sure it is one I believe you can enjoy yourself in this factory.

中文翻译:

上个月我和同学去了一家工厂,那天天气很好,我在一个很好的环境里,我们看到了陶瓷,绘画,一些传统的衣服等等。这个工厂成立于xx,现在它是一个非常有名的工厂,收藏了过多的文物,它是世界上最著名的工厂之一这是一个非常令人兴奋的地方,我认为这是一个很好的教育,如果你只有时间在一个工厂,确保它是一个我相信你可以享受自己在这个工厂。

参观工厂的英文范文 第10篇

商业合同

A: Would you please explain for me what a business contract implies?

A:您能为我解释商业合同指什么吗?

B: A contract is an agreement which is binding on both parties mutually. A contract might be formal or informal. oral or written. An implemented contract is one which has been fully executed by both sides; an executive contract is one which is going to be performed. They are enforceable by laws. and any pariy who defaults the contract may be sued and forced to make compensation.

B:合同就是彼此相互的协议。一个合同可以是正式或者非正式的,口头的或者书面的。一个已执行的合同就是被双方完全执行;一个实施;的合同是将被执行的合同?双方都被法律约束着,任何一方违反了合同将受到起诉和强制做出赔偿.

A: What are the purposes of contracty?

A:合同的目的是什么?

B: In an ordinary contract. the objective of a contract might be relatively simple , indicating the description of commodity price , quantity terms of payment and etc.

B:普通的合同中,其日标是相对简单的,指出了商品的品质、价格、质量、支付条款等,

A: When we draft a contract. which points should we pay specia attention to?

A:在签合同时,我们需要注意哪些?

B: Well. first. make meaning clear by using concise. forma language. Second. describe accurately the exact requirement. Finally , state clearly the permissible variation in quantity.

B:首先,通过清楚的正式语言来表明意思,其次准确描述要求最后,明 晰地陈述可以允许的数量上的变动.

负担额外成本

A:Would you be willing to meet the extra cost if we additional requirements?

A:如果我们满足你额外的要求,你愿负担额外的成本吗?

B:Well,if you can meet our deadline.

B:嗯,如果你们能赶上我们的期限

A:That shouldn't be a problem,as long as we can make ends meet

A;那应该不成问题,只要保记我们能收支平衡

B:I also hope your quality will meet our standard.

B:我还是希甲你们的质幼日丁以符合我们的标准

A:We never fail to meet our client's expectation.

A.我们从来没有让我们的客户失望过。

B:Excellent. We will meet all your conditions if you can meet our demands

B:那太好,如果你们可以满足我们的要求,我们会满足你们的条件的。